
shisha with hi5 & spicegirls.heck about what others would say. for now, i'm in a 50:50 position on whether i should be highlighting or jet black. upon thinking much, i would be dying jet black. you all do know that black hair doesnt last long for me anyway. now, it's a matter on who is kind enough to help me out with it. i'm missing dear childhood friend who used to care to do it for me. it's okay.
okay. i tell you what. SLR will make good pictures but having to have them uploaded is so much of a hassle. Thank god, boncit will upload the whole pile of photos. i'm glad he agreed upon it.
Afterwhich, he is the better photographer than i am despite having to get the hang of it at first.
We come to realise that we have been spending alot and that scares us much. Ironically, we have been going out. But for now, since i will be sitting for exams, we shall put it to a stop. Having to go out means spending more money. I am having holidays, which also means, no weekly allowance. As sucky as it seemed, it's better off this way. The lesser amount of money i have, the lesser i spent. My money will be gone down the drain simply by enjoying flea markets, movies, bowling and first and foremost, FOOD. I envy rich girls who just need to tap on their daddy's visa for shopping. Well, i'm an average girl and i enjoy privileges like this only when payday comes. However, i shall not make that a hindrance to enjoyment. I don't get why people call me rich. One thing about me, money is not an issue, saving up, is. I can be much of a spendthrift if you know me quite well enough. Then again, because of BOND (the word i hate to hear), i have to be wary of what i spend on.
January is already here. Now, it's about March. I dont wanna grow anymore older. But i have always believed that aged are just numbers. Hehs. Added to that, trip with Bibi, Nik and Mok is still undergoing planning. I hope it's successful. I need a good getaway, afterall. Turning twen-teen this year. Well, i still can't accept the fact that i'm growing older. I still feel that i am a secondary school kid. Hehs.
I have been spending much time with danny mok and yeah, i'm glad that we are on a cool side. Been bowling, TOO MUCH. Roller blading, shopping, EATING and movies too. Alot of typical dating activities but i'm enjoying something more priceless; time spent. We bully each other too much, we hurt each other too much and we argue too much at times. But all those, made a healthy relationship. I know i shouldn't be bragging about this but didn't i mention intially, "heck about what others have to say". Like totally heck. I know people may have badmouthed about this but i think, i have got this enough. They ain't gonna be stepping over my head, ever again. Admit it, fool. You are just jealous, period.
Much have been said. time now is 1.30am. It was an hour ago or so when mok slept on me while on the line with me. He must have been tired enduring the pain. hehe. I'm sorrryyy,hun. It was my fault. Attachments is around the corner, it's the last day i am staying up this late. Savour every moment of this, Julyanna.
To baby Syaa, i miss you and i hope you are alright. Meet soon, hunneh.
fact : am i blind or was my love blinded by you, dear?