
no other like those family members you have. i love them to bits.

zoo with boncit.

post-zoo.
you're with me, till the bitter end. What we had, transcends. <3
Life has gotten alot better. After clarifying things, i guess it's way way better now. He is back to how he used to be. Not the changed-he-who-shall-not-be-named. I really missed those times and i'm happy that i'm feeling all those again. I have been smiling and laughing alot this week. And, all thanks to him having to realised how much he had changed. I had the week surrounded with friends. I had night cyling with "spice girls" ft "hi5",camping cum bbq with bibi and nik with boncit and then supporting Singapore Idol at the Singapore Indoor Stadium. All the good time was never a regret.
i'm glad that i am chatting with dans hadi right now. i missed him like crazy. i missed us composing songs, him bullying me and all. tomorrow will be his 18th Birthday. I was pulling his leg by saying that he was nice to me because he wanted a birthday gift. haha. We're talking about relationships and all. He told me he saw Rabia and i told him i saw Aizat lately. And told him how shocked Aizat was when he saw that i have grown alot fatter. He said that Aizat told him the same. HAHA. that Aizat will get it from me soon. He will DIE.
Okay. Now, everyone is saying i've grown fat. Stop it already. I'm beginning to feel insulted. Kudos to Sezairi for winning the Idol. We almost fought with the ushers for kicking us around. Beladi idiots. So what if they were your invited guest. Might as well do it on a first come first serve basis. Plus, that bugger need not talk to us like we're dogs. "EXCUSE ME! SHOW ME YOUR TICKETS! NO! THESE ARE OUR SEATS". Eh eh. Anjing kau? We have got seats too. You think we came in for free. Once a C, always a C. Perangai pun macam C. Everything also, must prioritise them. I'm very much agitated when it's talking about this. Nevermind about that. Soon enough, i'll be a rude one who cares nothing but to teach those morons out there. KIASU.
Attachments coming soon. I gotta get my ass to study already. All the best, peeps.
Nights.
fact: there's a truth in your eyes, saying you'll never leave me. <3