Recommended dimensions : (W) 140 x (H) 200 px



Create a playlist at MixPod.com
♥ Designed by Fangmin
♥ Basecodes by Chocoxbaby
♥ Inspired by DancingSheep
|
J U L Y A N N A ; ♥She's the one♥ |
navigations are on the right :D ♥To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven.
- No ripping, no spamming, be nice (: - Tag before you leave! - Enjoy ~ |
journal
profile
links
archives ♥ The Lovely Talks Only constructive comments allowed here. Recommended dimensions : (W) 140 x (H) 200 px
♥ credits ♥ Designed by Fangmin ♥ Basecodes by Chocoxbaby ♥ Inspired by DancingSheep |
Dedication for the dedicated one.
Been pretty uptight with dance schedules and all for the upcoming dance production. I barely have time for studies. I gotta buck up. Anyway, i'm beginning to love bio as it seems to me.
Okay. What about love and all. They say, when it's about almost a year, there will be too many obstacles to overcome. I should thereby agree with such statements made. I have this strong belief about that too, due to past experiences. Arguments and all never fail to strengthen the rapport. But at times, i prefer to take a little step back. I just need this moment of renewing myself. Having to feel like how we first met. How we had butterflies in the stomach and all. How everything was just like a dream. So pure. So flawless until there came a point where understanding had to be emphasised. Too many ups and downs. At times,i don't know what i should do. Was it my reckless behaviour or was God trying to test my wits and see how far i am able to handle this? Step back a little, take it slow and everything will be alright. I tend to get sick of arguing. Going with the flow might just help a little. I'm sorry for whatever.
Wish me luck for my future endeavours. Everyone with their own vehicle and i haven't even get my freaking ass up to achieve that license. Wake up, gegirl. Time waits noone.
Were you real or were you just faking every move you had. As swift as an eagle, you glide through the bright nightlight, just flawlessly faking whatever you feel. How could you? Should i just be keeping quiet or let them be stepping on this very head? I have a mission; to shut you up. The only way, is to act bimbotic. For at least, i am not very much an expert in the story of hypocrisy. I have my own way of handling things. Don't you know that you are showing every flaw of yours? They say, the more you don't meet, the more you appreciate every meet up. I hope it has struck you as of for now. If not, i sure feel you are thick-skinned enough.
Thick like a babi pig. <3
Packed the whole weekends and the whole of this week. Then hell breaks loose. Living in the armpit of every dancemate. haha. I meet them everyday. Eat together, watch tv together, change together, dance together, perspire together. The spiritually neverending love.
fact : But there's so much time, to figure out the best in my life and you've already got me coming undone.
