out of sight; out of mind or absence makes a heart grow fonder? Often intrigued by these captivating idioms or best called quotes. I haven't been myself lately. I know i am missing gemok very much but there is nothing much i can do. APEC took boyfriends away. To those who have their partners as a Police, beware.
I know i have been MIA. Tell me about shutting little earthling's mouths for good? Tell me about making them stop accusing you for a whole pile of shit? Tell me about those whom you trust but they betrayed you then. I told myself that being away might help. In any case you realised the change in me, it's because you asked for it.

I met with dear Bibi over at Subaru '09.Two consecutive years, i came to see Nik Fauzy up for his challenge. Sad to say, after 9 hours of standing, he was called up for reservist. It's okay Nik. We are all here for you. I came down with Mamat as we planned to watch This Is It at Cineleisure. Then for Samihah's birthday pit at East Coast. Despite the downpour, we headed to East Coast, sparing some thoughts for Mihah. Great to see the bunch. Thanks for the food though.
Sunday, was my last meet up with Mamat to get his shoes. Afterwhich we supported Nursya for her floorball game. Bumped into Aizat at Tampines train station. Was just a hi-bye thing. Headed to Century Square to eat at Popeye's. WOOOO. Great meal. Then Mamat sent me home and prepared for school.
School has been fine so far. Juggling my time between time and dance and social life. Everyone with their license. No rush for me. I just wanna be a little street smart. It's pointless if you have a vehicle but you know nuts about the roads. To dearest Mamat, great that you had your time to drive me around Singapore. I had my time being your navigator. Despite all the scoldings i had from you, i had fun.
I was missing dance and now that i am back, meeting dance mates every now and then, it cheers me up. At least, i have my life.
fact : I sit here and wonder if you'll ever understand just how much of me belongs to you.