
i want to have hari raya again. i want it fast. That is because, it marks the end of attachments. Start of my life, for 3 more freaking weeks before school starts. This really gets me looking forward to. I just need time to really slack. Have a good time. However, the thought of not doing well for dear Bio, sigh, worries me much. God, help me. I wouldn't mind a low grade for my papers. Just no supp. Having one, bothers me much already.
I have been spending alot lately. And i have yet to get my shoes. Added to that, my shoes were torn. How am i gonna get to go for attachments. Looks like, i need to get a replacement tomorrow.
I know i haven't been calling much people out. Things haven't been going on my way and it sucks big time. People may be thinking that i haven't been having time for them. It's not something that i want. I need to go through things which supresses and inhibit every play time of mine. Maybe, i am still lucky that i am still a student. If i were to become a Staff Nurse, i wonder how i would be dividing my time. I need that Diploma real soon. I need time to rest. I may not be having much time for you peeps, matter of fact, it's not that i am avoiding. But life's not easy. I have been juggling things. As much as i want to meet, i can't. Sorry.
[i][c=46]*Shy.[/c][/i] bathing. says (12:12 PM):
i'll meet ur gemok if i bump into him
·!¦[·jüLìèêéë·]¦!· 15 little love notes. says (12:12 PM):
if nampak gemok...tolong check perut dia.
[i][c=46]*Shy.[/c][/i] bathing. says (12:12 PM):
see you next week!
·!¦[·jüLìèêéë·]¦!· 15 little love notes. says (12:12 PM):
kalau membesar, report.
[i][c=46]*Shy.[/c][/i] bathing. says (12:12 PM):
hahaha!
okok
Hahaha. i chatted with sya. seemed like she had a match at Tampines Sports Hall. Then i remembered, mamat will be having his floorball match there too. So, before Sya left, i told her that. haha. Good luck babies for your matches. Must win okay.
How's that people? nice hair uh?
Work, has been good so far. I guess, since i have been dealing alot with Public, i know, how to handle them well already.
Oh yes, i was very much affected when fat told me something. You know, each time i am on the phone with him, i will accidentally press the MUTE button. Not because i want to. That's the problem with touch screen phones. SOOO.
Julie: I think i know why you can't hear me. Because i will accidentally press my MUTE button.
Danial : i know why!!!! because your pipi tembam! (cheeks are chubby). So, you will press the button.
So bad kan?!!!! I took it as a revenge that i call him fat EVERYTIME. So, now, to make me feel like how he felt, he said such. He made this CHUBBY CHEEKS the reason why i kept on muting on him. such luck i have. KENA BALIK....
"A kiss is a lovely trick, designed by nature, to stop words when speech becomes superfluous."--Ingrid Bergmen
fact : you brought the sunlight; completed my whole life.