
PFL: Marked the end of our journey. Go Go Team Black! Journey may end, the friendship lasts forever!


Back from school. just finished revising for Bio. Immunology, Microbiology. bodohlogy. belology. bengaplogy. ARGHH!! Im going bonkers. Dang. This isn't the worse of the shite. I have spent the money i am to use for school allowance and spent on things that are not necessary. God damn it.
Then again, fuck it. I'm effing stressed up and i have turned very much vulgar. That sucks big time. i know. For goodness sake, i am missing my dearest babies truckloads. No words could ever replace the word MUCH. I haven't been meeting them. I have been to myself and keeping things to myself. I rarely open things up these days. I have been rather emotional and more to myself. Not trying to be anti-social or depatching myself from being a socialite. It's a such a disgrace if i were to do as such. oh cut it.
i have two swollen knees due to intense training of CPR. i'll be having my assessment on friday. Wish me luck babies. I hope it's as easy as when i took during St John. Then again, it's not. This time, the machine will detect any defects that you do throughout the whole assessment. Whatever it is, i wanna try my best. At least i have tried right?
Last night, met with beloved abang and dancemates to have dinner at Lorong 1. took 26 to Kembangan to meet Danial and off to Funan to buy sya a replacement for her lost camera. Failure in finding one at Funan, we headed to Mustafa. Getting pushed and jostled in the middle of those mama banglas who were having their "Brotherhood night"
EVERY WEEK'S ROUTINE. For once, we got Sya her camera.. Like finally. Went to Towner Road's macdees. I guess it's because of my first day, my appetite wasn't as good. Walked back and settled down at a nearby seat. Some unforeseen circumstances happened. once again, FUCK IT. I've put it to rest. Back home and went online. Prepared for school, for gym and ZzZzZz..
Woke up, fresh mind. Happy mood despite what happened last night. Glad i met my bunch at Yio Chu Kang MRT and happily laughing with them. Had my run at the track then off to gym. Thanks to dear Muhammad Kai Ibrahim Ergo for being my personal trainer. Guess he helped me alot on decreasing those flabs on my triceps. Thanks kai. After Gym session, had lunch and went for Bio lecture. I didn't concentrate. I switched on my iPOD, took out my bio, studied. At least i managed to cover my SAQs on Immune system. Phew. After lecture, Practice session for my BCLS (Basic Cardiac Life Support). Had fun with them. After much stressing, we had fun too. How we imagined doing CPR on different languages. for example... If i were to do my chest compression in malay, i will go
"Satu dan dua dan tiga dan empat dan LIMA! Satu dan dua dan tiga dan empat dan SEPULUH!". We have japanese version, indian version, china version and what nots. HAHAHAHA! it was just hilarious. Then to Plaza Singapura with my HI5 and went to Daiso then to KFC for dinner and back home. Continued with Bio and online right now..
Hope to see a better day tomorrow..!!
wooo.
fact : i wanna believe in everything that you say, because it sounds so good.