Recommended dimensions : (W) 140 x (H) 200 px



Create a playlist at MixPod.com
♥ Designed by Fangmin
♥ Basecodes by Chocoxbaby
♥ Inspired by DancingSheep
|
J U L Y A N N A ; ♥She's the one♥ |
navigations are on the right :D ♥To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven.
- No ripping, no spamming, be nice (: - Tag before you leave! - Enjoy ~ |
journal
profile
links
archives ♥ The Lovely Talks Only constructive comments allowed here. Recommended dimensions : (W) 140 x (H) 200 px
♥ credits ♥ Designed by Fangmin ♥ Basecodes by Chocoxbaby ♥ Inspired by DancingSheep |
Old song. From J LO ft Fat Joe. Hold You Down. :)
Back from annoying BIO paper. Supplementary paper, i am coming for you. Paper sucks. And i sucked at it too. I flunked it pretty well baby. So who's with me? All hail the greatest losers in BIO. I wonder why i am in Nursing. I have one last paper. Just one last. That will be Mental Health. Come on baby J, you can do it. Hold on and you will be free from all those darn books who has been such burden to you.
Nevertheless, that is not the end. Attachments. I REPEAT. A-T-T-A-C-H-M-E-N-T-S. Haven't i had enough hell? Anyway, i went Johor last night to send my costume for sewing. Insyallah it will siap the way i want it to be. Theme Silver and Grey for my family. Chatting with dearest Nadhirah. Thanks for making me feel better about the paper. Plans lined up. So far.
Friday: Break fast with dear Poly mates.
Saturday: Flea Market with darling NAD! *exams kasi habis dulu*
Monday: First day attachments and break fast with dear GUUMOOOKKSSSS.
Tuesday: REST DAY
Wednesday : Shopping with OLIN LIYANA.
I'm looking at past TAGGED messages sent by Dann. How we talked online. and how different it is last time as compared to now. Very cute you know. HAHAHA. How teruk his spelling was. How, after a week of not meeting, he told me he misses me. Let's quote.
DaNnY~BoO:
12.12.08
Why shouldn't I miss such a friend like yourself. I'm ought to miss you, alot. You can also try using the wireless lan there if there is any. I presume there is. I'll so be missing you.
(NOTE THE DATE).
HAHAHAHA. I guess, it's just about 2 weeks of knowing each other. chih. it's crazy how he loved my speechless moment. Now.... We have been arguing much over childish things. At times, it kills. But to think of it positively, it's making me stronger and stronger. I'm glad everything has cooled down. I hope, we learn from it.
You know exactly what to do. So that I can't stay mad at you. For too long, that's wrong
fact : boy, you've cast a spell on me. i'm hypnotized by your love.
