

i miss fantastic four.

julyanna is on twitter..
2 down, 3 more to go.
town with friends after paper. Ate at Cahaya. Town-ing. Window shopped.
Great fun.
Salam Ramadhan to all Muslims.
A week left before attachments.
No money.
Bill is cheap. $38.90
Missing all her mates.
Missing her boy despite him testing her patience.
Too tired to care.
Relate back to the boy who cried wolf.
Wants shopping.
Waiting for raya.
Waiting for SEPAH(spa).
fucked up Behaviour Modification.
momma, i want that high cuts.
Listening to my voice.
Counting money.
So many things on my mind.
recovery phase. dealing with emotions. not something that is easy. i had a bad flu the past days. i haven't been caring much about looking good. i have been slacking so much. i have been neglecting beauty. 29th, Nad, jadi k? i'm with you, if you are. everyone has slept. it's 5 minutes past midnight. i'm gonna sahur like in a few hours time. Spendin' my time on Adult Nursing.
3 more papers to go and i'm likin' it. I'm left with Adult Nursing, Bio & Mental Health. My BIG modules to be covered. After that, DANCE, I AM COMING FOR YOU! FRIENDS, I'M COMING! Jom, buka luar. Girls, let's ber-ACAPELLA together like we used to. Shall we go back to Telok Kurau to DYE HAIR? Damn. I miss my girls, and my whole bunch of cliques. Which includes dearests BOYFRIENDS.
"Mak, baju raya, i nak 3 pasang"
"Jangan macam-macam, puasa belum lagi, nak raya"
"Alamak. malunya aku." *sepak kepala*
Selamat Berpuasa wahai bloggers dan bloghoppers. Semua direstui yang Maha Kuasa.
in my mind, i still have: Diphehydramine. Chlorpheniramine. Montelukast. Salbutamol. Dextromethorphan. Beta 2 adrenergic agonist. Aspirin. Non-steriodal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs.
HAHAHAHA. too much pharmaco. Driving me CRAZY.
waiting patiently for 25th of the month.
You know, prolly, one day you will start to realise when i suddenly withdraw myself. I have never wished for that. But spare a thought. Sometimes, being too close, has it's cons. I shall withdraw myself a little, find my soul and find my way back to life.
fact: i wonder if you feel me watching you.