without abang Aerwan.

signing on the guestbook.

we looked like lesbians. haha..!
more photos on facebook.
Days have passed and i am back with my blog. my ever dusty and mundane blog. Weekends were tough on my part because i was busy with Kak Fiza's wedding. Then again, having to reunite with dear cousins have made it all worthwhile. I have been missing them loads. I'm dead beat then again, it's a weekend that i should remember. I didn't have much sleep but it was fun.
I got to meet mok just now. After a whole week. woooo! Met him with Sya at Bugis after my study session at Shaw Towers then to eat at National Library to eat and have a catch up session. Yes i know peeps. I do know you both are angry with me for being too nice. But what else can i do. You are hearing it from me, i am facing it. I have much more heartache dearies. I tried to be cool but i am losing it somehow. I know how much i have been taken for granted. Relax babe. I'm here because God wants to test out my wits and my patience. I'm done. Just need you guys to be there when i am at my lowest. I hope you don't demoralise me like i have been. I love you guys and i really really do. I know at times i have been faking myself but i enjoy every moment i have with you. Glad you guys met me just now.
Anyway and anyhoos, to those to have been missing me because i haven't been online much, i am very sorry. I am up to mugging hard for my exams. Oh yes. I passed my BCLS test. I guess that is my first good news after so much sufferings. Siggghh.. I have been sighing too much. Again, i am gonna apologise to Ahmad Ezzat Alkaff for not coming for his birthday party held on the 8th of August. I was busy with cousin's wedding. Cousins...Photos are up on facebook, check them out and tag yourself! i'm penat. hahah.
I had my time with mamat mok just now. Again, ate with NurSya and then we parted with Syaaa while she met her friends at town. Mamat and i went to cityhall. Planned to go to Mount Faber but i am seriously dead beaten thus i told him to stick nearby. Went to Fullerton hotel's area and yeah, i told him why i hated my past like crazy. I hope you understand boy. Then, i hope you know why my bestfriends have been feeling me. My bestfriends doesn't like me to dwell on my past. Then, because i need to pee badly, we went to Fullerton Hotel's toilet and then sat at Boat Quay. Only to move off by 9.45pm. Back home.
Never too far away
I won’t let time erase
One bit of yesterday
And I have learned that
Nobody can take your place
Though we can never be
I’ll keep you close to me
fact: Feeling and knowing you hear me,it keeps me alive..