
eeeeee.. i look like i tak mandi gitu. HAHAHA. sooo fugly.

yes. the fat girl is enjoying her meal. I was already bloated by this time. The pizza has yet to be eaten.
my GUUUMOOOKK. fat boy gets delighted when food is around him.
yay. time flies so fast that it's already weekends. it was just last week when i was busy with my cousin's wedding. Yesterday was my last day of school and here comes study week. Because it's friday, i met dann at Outram Park Platform and headed to Harbour Front. Had some window shopping at Vivocity and headed for Dinner. Okay. Plan was to go to Pizza Hut. He had to cheat on my feelings. He said Pizza Hut at harbour front has closed down. Bohong seh. Then, upon reaching, we settled down and realised that the waitress has lotsa MINAHS. so, then i told him "are we in MINAH HUT?". Like so many Minahs gitu. Waitress with that Macdonald's eyebrow. Mentel. hahaha. Cubit baru tauu. But no doubt, service was good. In my opinion i mean. Had this couple meal which consists of 2 soup of the day, pan pizza, regular sized and 2 drinks. Then, we took our own ala-carte. He got himself Beef Lasagne and i got myself Peppery Ribs. By the time i ate my pasta, i was bloated. I doubt i could finish my pizza. But, i managed to. Though, the last bite, i handed over to him. "You nak i gemok kan?", he said. hahaha. Afterwhich, we settled down by the bay and took some photos and played some games. Wah. Everytime he menang. Tak fair. It's some game on my phone where we have to shake the phone, then the two dice will roll. We will then guess which number would come out. The closest, wins. waaaaahh.. Dia saja menang. Takper. By 9pm, we made our move, bussed down to my place. In the bus, he had to make me laugh like one mad dog. He and his alien voice. Reached my place. He was suppose to wait for his sister to call him to go to his BROTHERS' PLACE( MUSTAFA CENTRE), so then, i accompanied him by the void deck. Till about 10 plus, his sister called and he went off, fetching him at the bustop near my place. I was home till then.
I'm rather worried. Monday is my third attempt. I want to pass. Please. I dont want to retain for 6 months. I have suffered much. God, please be fair. Equalise the amount of hardwork i have for this module. Right now, i am texting Danny Mok. Nothing much to do. I might wanna rest soon. I'm pondering on why people must still be childish. I mean, i don't know who to blame though. I am not part of it. But it's how my conscience got me thinking. All i know, i am not siding anyone because i know nuts. Neither do i really care. Just what had me wondering is, why do people, even at the peak of going to adulthood, are still as childish. Do they even grow up. Oh yes, age are just numbers. Your attitude grows up with you. HEHS.
I'm months away to ending my teenage years. I have roughly 8 more months to go. I don't wanna miss teen years. Probably, as much as my age ascends, i shall still keep the kid in me. Then again, i wouldnt wanna be some childish scumbags who dont act appropriately at appropriate places with appropriate time. I can't wait to turn 21. I wanna bug mommy to treat me to CRUISE. By then, brother will be getting married. For once, FREEDOM. hahaha. Then again, who's gonna pay for my internet bills? I'm gonna run away with dear sister for CRUISE. Tell her to go for a getaway with me. By then again...Insyallah, i will pass and graduate. My 21 years old is a good year to celebrate. So, i really have to tolerate and study hard. Because, i will graduate, and get my job. get my cert. get my key to freedom. get so much money. hahaha. i wanna be rich.
To the one whom i love, everyone is breaking up and i hope we are not very much influenced. I want us to hang on. Hang on... and don't be NAUGHTY! You naughty naughty, pok baru tauuu *with makcik makcik voice*.
Remember : The couple that fights the most is the one most in love... it shows they care enough to notice the other one screwed up and care enough to mention it to the person so they can fix it. When you stop fighting it means you stopped caring.
fact : if i has to choose between loving you, and breathing. I would use my last breath to say I LOVE YOU.