Recommended dimensions : (W) 140 x (H) 200 px



Create a playlist at MixPod.com
♥ Designed by Fangmin
♥ Basecodes by Chocoxbaby
♥ Inspired by DancingSheep
|
J U L Y A N N A ; ♥She's the one♥ |
navigations are on the right :D ♥To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven.
- No ripping, no spamming, be nice (: - Tag before you leave! - Enjoy ~ |
journal
profile
links
archives ♥ The Lovely Talks Only constructive comments allowed here. Recommended dimensions : (W) 140 x (H) 200 px
♥ credits ♥ Designed by Fangmin ♥ Basecodes by Chocoxbaby ♥ Inspired by DancingSheep |
"I was blue but a little wiser too. I was struck with all the stressors and getting myself all packed with perilous and difficult tasks that were needed to be done. I was down upon having such failures yet again, i guess i am still good to go. I kept on pondering about what happened; but i can't let this go on. I have a life to live.
I think, i am glad to have found something beautiful. 2009 was a good year eventhough, it was a year that is not easy to be pulling myself through. I have realised that i left what's past for good. Left everything and started anew with the one i love. I thought i wouldn't be in love anymore. Then again, thanks to a beautiful and unforgettable girlfriend who introduced him to me. As much as i try to show my appreciation, i still don't know how to. I'm glad our pathway crossed. If it's not for a friend, i would have been with the wrong men. Then again, the future has yet to come. I have a long way to go before putting myself together and knowing what it feels like to be leading a happy life. I have a long road and i have yet to persue my dreams. Stay on with me. We'll do this together. I know it takes alot of courage, patience and strength but, we have to. God bless all good people."
It was just a little something that i posted up on my blog at multiply. Something that maybe some of you would want to know. Especially to the one who deserves to be blogged about.
Anyways, anyhoos.. HAPPY NURSES' DAY to all the beloved Nurses all round the globe. In a way, i am relieved that i managed to persue at least a year dealing my life as a nurse. Maybe not officially but as a student. Alot that i have learnt and i still need to learn more. Enjoy your day Nurses. All the Best!
That's one. August is here and i hope it's a better month. I am sorry if i have been rather erratic with my actions and attitude. I had a bad bad bad month and i hope it gets better this time round. I am still rather upset about what had happened the past weeks but what can i do..? Life goes on. I've cried too much. For sure it's not crocodile tears because i was really really in a state of vulnerability. I have been thinking too much, and nothing good has come round yet. Applauds to me for being such an actress.
No more electives. No more lectures. BUT...!!! exams will be in 3 weeks time. First day of puasa will be my first paper. I will be having my attachments at CGH again! this time round...FOR A MONTH! gggrrrr... God bless me. It will be during puasa and it will somehow eat up my first week of raya. Attachments dates : 31st August-25th September. Then again, it's a good thing that i will have a long holiday.
Julyanna is chatting with Haddy and here the conversation goes. To Syaaaa, I am sorry. HAHAHAHA!! We can sembelih him when we meet him.
Haddy: julie, i dream bout you. hahahaha
Julie: about?? hahaha
Haddy: for me good uh. hahahaha.can say wet2 one. hahaha, i dk why but got syahidah also. hahahaha
Julie: HADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahaahhaaha!!!! tak cuci kaki sebelum tidur eh?
Haddy: from now on, i wont wash my legs. hahahaha, just wash one only so syahidah wont be in my dream. hahaha
Julie: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!whyy...? a dream with her is a nightmare kan?
Haddy: cam dah best2 abeh dier ade. cam boring uh. hahaha,
Julie: HAHAHAHA!! i feel like blogging about this. its crazy you know, boyyyy....!
Haddy: wahts crazy, random dream uh but syahidah mcm kacau uh. dah dekat gerek2 part she come.
Julie: she buat apa?
Haddy: she like wanna join uh. boring kan. hahhahah!!
WHAHAHAHA!!! Haddy...Haddy. I was thinking about him lately. Like how i miss his company. Then today he chats with me and tells me this. Hahaha.. By the way Syaaaa, I am really sorry about the loss of your camera. I'll get it back by this weekend. Goshh.. My greatest remorse.