

by this time, both of us were dead shagged.
i dont know how to start. should i be starting with good news or bad news. prolly, i shall start with my good news. i am really really glad i was able to meet Bibi yesterday. we met at 1 plus in the afternoon because she needed to find some stuffs for her final year project. she came down with her sister and her sister's family. they fetched me from Bugis Iluma and we drove to Singapore Women's Organization or what not. Upon reaching, the place has closed down. Drove to Taka with intentions to find my clothes and to disturb baby Sya while she was working. we walked down to Centrepoint and came and shamelessly said "Syaaaa... nak satu air..". she made for us the Caramel Frappucino Coffee Jelly. Sedap oi. nak tau kenapa sedap? pasal FREE! hahaha. We came at the right time. She was having her break time. We brought her for food. Sat and talked. Flaunted my new phone to them. HAHAHA. such a bestfriend i was. we caught up on things while eating at "Panjang John Perak". haha. Long John Silvers i meant. after getting full, we bidded goodbyes with Sya and headed to Fareast to get my stuffs. Nik Fauzy came and we headed to Cityhall to meet Yaya, Widad and Uzair. Went to Carrefour to grab some snacks and then make our way to Marina Square. I am glad i met them. Halfway, it was raining cats and dogs. we seeked shelter and still managed to watch the fireworks. hehe. luckyy! waited for dearest mihah but i left earlier. In all, i had great fun. I was having aches all over my body. Despite having those, i didnt regret going out because i had a great day.
The shit came later at night. I was waiting for a call with intentions to ensure that he is safely back home. Somethings are destined to be misunderstood. So, after he told me to call, i grabbed my phone to give him a call and it went on fine. However, the night passed and things happened. I shall not elaborate much on that. I got much pissed and decided to just force myself to bed. I just decided to call off that phone talk and push myself to sleep. I didn't know it affected me so much. Even right now, when i am blogging, my heart aches. I swear. Now, we are both shutting up. He wanted to meet and talk things out. I just cant bear the thought of having to tear in front of him. It's just anguish that is making me this way. I was pissed about what happened past midnight and still pissed. I'm trying to cool down, really am. I thought, after i pushed myself to bed, i could wake up with a brand new day. with a fresh mind. Truth was, it hurt me even more.. Oh my. I hope this gets better soon enough. I really hope so. What a brand new start for the day!
I'm having my hell weeks just as tomorrow starts. I'll be busy with projects. Tuesday, i will be having my biology practical . Then, on wednesday morning, i will be having my lab assessment skill test. For next week, i will be having my presentations. sighhh.. Thank God, my theory test for Nursing Lab is over and i am glad it is done. a month left before the semesteral exams. upon couting, i will be having 6 major papers. sigh sigh sigh..
I know i haven't been blogging much. Things haven't been much on my side. I have been suppressing most of my feelings. They said it's not good; i said it's better. I never did knew i was good in faking things. What's funny, everything happened just when i am at the lowest point. All i hope for is, everything to get better. I hope the Blessing In Disguise is here to make me feel all better. I shall be taking my bath. I don't have much mood to say much. And i am afraid, the more i talk, the more i will dwell on what happened. I wanna help mom for awhile and prepare for school. And, i shan't be too affected about what happened and not study. Prolly, by studying, it could help me to divert my attention and somehow, get over it. I thank god for making this a challenge to test out my wits. I know,there'll be more to come. This is just the start. I know the worst has yet to come. I've learned from the past. I hope i am able to take it all in. I just have too many on my mind. On a good note, i've learned. :)
Nobody really cares if you’re miserable, so you might as well be happy.
fact : Usually when people are sad, they don’t do anything. They just cry over their condition. But when they get angry, they bring about a change.