

it's weekends. Okay. For the whole week, as hell as hell can be. I don't wanna talk about it. I am glad that my week ended good because i managed to meet darling Fantastic Four. Met at Kallang MRT and then headed to Bugis to eat at Tong Seng. Really happy i managed to meet though it was for a very short while. After food, went to slack at J&CO. Munched on donuts. Caught up on things. Back home, online since just now.
Last night, i was out with Dann to watch fireworks at Marina Barrage. Some things that people do, do get on our nerves at times. I don't know what wrong i do that they mentioned things that were unpleasant. Obviously, referring to us. Grrr. Screw you idiots. We don't disturb you, you shut up. Shut those stinking mouths. You have made the world smelly with your mouths opened. I don't like you. I don't. However, Dann and i did our own things. We gave no fig to those scoundrels.
Again and again... the same old thing. The same old shit. The same old problem. forget it. People never really see the good deeds that you do. They only see the bad things you do because they know you are bad. Sad on those peeps who can feel me. I feel you all if you are in my shoes. It's hard to see the sacrifice you have made for the one you love. Love is sacrifice. But what is love when all your sacrifices have gone down the drain and you don't even have the chance to notify them..? Then you wonder, what have you got to do in order to make them understand you. As much as you try to understand them, you still fail. Be it as a child or as soulmate. It's hard. Hard on my part. Tough luck. I was talking about this to Dann. Now, it's happening to myself again and again. I don't know when this will come to a halt.
There was a method to my madness boy
That wasn't clear to me
Until the day I saw your face
When I saw everything
Things we have gone through. The ups and the downs. The euphoric moments, the sorrows. I am glad i'm going it through with you. Yet again, sometimes, i know am such a nuisance to be pondering so much on my past. It's not that i have not moved on. It is just that, i tend to get very cautious eversince, fret not, to not get hurt again. I have been trying hard, do give me time. I need time to clear off all those doubts. I can't change overnight. I am sick and tired of arguments and such. Please. I beg you, give me time. I love you ; don't change one bit. I just want my man to be a strong man. I don't want my man to be weakened from all those stressors. I know it is unfair but give me time.. (:fact : My love for you is like diarrhea, I just cant hold it in!