Recommended dimensions : (W) 140 x (H) 200 px



Create a playlist at MixPod.com
♥ Designed by Fangmin
♥ Basecodes by Chocoxbaby
♥ Inspired by DancingSheep
|
J U L Y A N N A ; ♥She's the one♥ |
navigations are on the right :D ♥To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven.
- No ripping, no spamming, be nice (: - Tag before you leave! - Enjoy ~ |
journal
profile
links
archives ♥ The Lovely Talks Only constructive comments allowed here. Recommended dimensions : (W) 140 x (H) 200 px
♥ credits ♥ Designed by Fangmin ♥ Basecodes by Chocoxbaby ♥ Inspired by DancingSheep |
Just why do i love them so much. we make a good bunch together.
okay, it has been a week or less since i last updated. school has been pretty packed. Things haven't been much on my side. I haven't been feeling all good these days. Shagged with all those darn projects, examinations and what nots. Still, i love the fact that i still survived despite being in a position with lots of circumstances. Am glad, i still have those standing by my side. Bioscience practical down, lab, urgh. i had to retest. Such luck i have. Probably i am still traumatised about what happened at the ward lately. God, make me feel better.
What happened recently, i am glad it's all over. I am glad we managed to pull through. Though we had a part 2 of what happened, i am relieved that it's a step to understanding. Every failure is a stepping stone to success, that's what they say. Every misunderstanding had a another blessing in disguise. I shall take it positively. Yet again, though i have forgiven you, i shan't forget about this because i shall take it as an example to how i managed to move on. Life is full of shits. As shitty as it seems, we can't do much. We can't possibly be dwelling on it. I had my tears but i am all good right now. All good to go.
Wewie :WAH, EMILYA ADA HAMSTER?
Emilya : A'ah. wewie tau nama dia apa tak..?
Wewie: Apa dia..?
Emilya : Nama dia, Hamisah. Nama pendek Hamis.
Wewie : AH?! *burst out laughing*
Kids talk are the darnest things you can ever hear. Try hearing them talk. It's hilarious. It's how they are confident of what they are going to say. Cute aren't they.
Back from school. Thinking of what to wear tomorrow. I shall be having school then meeting Hairy Danial to watch Harry Potter. haha. Kill me boy if you want to. No lah. I shall be meeting him after school. Hopefully i don't fall asleep in the theatre. I'm rather shagged. Shall go and have my rest. I had a long day yesterday. Met Mamat at Parkway and had our catch up session after a week of not meeting. Glad we met. Reached home by 11pm. Talked to him and Emilya and went to bed. I shall be sleeping early tonight i guess. But i shall see how early is my early. I am famished. Going down to fetch dear Emilya and gonna be eating at the hawker centre with Mama. Come back soon. Don't miss me.
Oh yes, i bought a new phone. Samsung Jet. Cool ke pe! haha. jakun jakun jakun. I laughed too much that i cry too much too. I have been suppressing my feelings. Should i be getting myself an anti-depressant..? hehehe.
fact : i'm feeling you boy. Feeling all good. Feeling all safe in your arms.
