Recommended dimensions : (W) 140 x (H) 200 px



Create a playlist at MixPod.com
♥ Designed by Fangmin
♥ Basecodes by Chocoxbaby
♥ Inspired by DancingSheep
|
J U L Y A N N A ; ♥She's the one♥ |
navigations are on the right :D ♥To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven.
- No ripping, no spamming, be nice (: - Tag before you leave! - Enjoy ~ |
journal
profile
links
archives ♥ The Lovely Talks Only constructive comments allowed here. Recommended dimensions : (W) 140 x (H) 200 px
♥ credits ♥ Designed by Fangmin ♥ Basecodes by Chocoxbaby ♥ Inspired by DancingSheep |
The start of the week. Okay great. I am back at work. Weekends were fulfilling! I had great fun with all beloveds. Saturday, met poly mates (wawa, kai, azrin and caca) for lunch at Taka's Seoul Garden. Headed to Marina Square with plans to bowl. Yet again, it was a Saturday. FULL HOUSE. So then, Danial (Amin) came to join us. Azrin and I bought bags from Fourskin. It's FOURSKIN. not FORESKIN. get me...? After much influence by him Azrin. Then, we decided to go over to One Fullerton's Coffee Bean to settle down. Afterwhich Ahmad D smsed me saying that he was able to join. Initially i mentioned that he couldn't right..? so yeah. he did join. When he reached, Danial and Wawa left. Leaving me, Kai, Caca, Azrin and fat. Went over to esplanade to watch some shows. A good show though. Trained back home.. Having some matreps who had nothing better to do. I was on earpiece and they were sort of asking where am i heading to and all. I CAN READ LIPS OKAYY. hehe. I gave them this frown and said "Errr.. Do i know you?". abeh paiseh. senyap. hahaha. Was i even that superior? Marked my end of saturday.
For Sunday, i was awake early. i had only 5 hours of sleep. I woke up and followed fat brother and Mom to Banquet for breakfast. ehehe. I had weddings to attend to. I followed Mom and Dad to weddings. First, went to Kak Nora's cousin's wedding. Brother told us to accompany him. HAHAHA. my brother was dead nervous! hahah. He was perspiring. haha. Then went to Whampoa for another wedding. Another childhood friend of mine i should say. Then to Toa Payoh. Lastly, back home. Upon reaching home, fat said he wanted to meet and i met him at Raffle's banquet again for dinner. Accompanied him to eat. Walked round ILUMA and went to Kallang. Sat with him before waiting for next friday's meet up. Will be missing fat till then. Ended the night and yeah. went to work just now.
Had my first assessment with Susanna just now at the ward. I was to give Nebuliser for my patient. She assessed me on that. I was pretty shaky on that part. I guess, i have phobia whereby I can't be looked at if i am doing something serious.Gosh. However, she said i was good for a first timer. Felt pretty relieved on that note. Had quite a few things to do today. I am glad I am in Year 2. I learnt more and people trust me to do things on my own. When i was in Year 1, i would be having doubts on my ability to do things. Thanks to staff and Year 3s to help me for my learning experience. I'll enjoy this posting and try to learn as much as i could. Till then, i am fatigued. It's midnight and i need my goodnight sleep. Will be meeting prince charming in lala land. heheh.
fact : I need not be like someone to be someone. : )
