
jyeah. The whole lot of burden is over for me. Ended attachments, ended brother's engagement. Am glad everything went on smoothly. I am having my holidays soon and in days time, i'll be heading off to Mersing for a trip with all my beloved relatives. Mom told me to join a karaoke competition. I was dead reluctant upon joining but, i might just try out my luck. Who knows, yet again, i know where i stand. Initially, i was reluctant to go there. I am dead sick of Malaysia. Gosh.
Now, the house is a havoc. Full of chaos after the celebration. I am happy fat brother got engaged.
okay. i know. i looked damn sweaty. Thanks to NurSya for coming down. Love you girl.
I am shagged from the weekends. On friday, i headed to Simpang Bedok with all beloved nurses friends. Diana brought her boyfriend along. But she said "your boyfriend going or not? if yes, then i bring." So, i tried asking fat down to join us. He did come back. So after work, we headed to Simpang Bedok to eat. Fat sent me home. Bussed down to Kallang MRT & cabbed back because we missed the last bus. Reached home at past midnight. The next day, was helping out to do some house chores. I was damn stressed out that i met fat and syaaa at Bugis for dinner. Bumped into abang and Kak Yana after food at Tong Seng. They headed to Suntec while, me, fat and sya chilled at Shaw Towers. Abang came down again with Kak Yana. Time flew fast when we are having fun. Bussed home with abang. Fat sent me home. Thanks boy. You don't have to.
When i got home, to my surprise, my whole house seemed to be hit by a TSUNAMI! GOSH! i felt like crying upon seeing my house. I took my time cleaning the whole place. It was in a MESS!! god oh god. I just hate how people didn't place things properly and the way it should be. But what can i do, we're having our functions. So yeah.
Once again, a week left before i set off for my trip to Mersing. I'm sorry Attrians that i am not able to even be there during the show. How i wish i don't even go to Mersing. Yet again, Best of luck from me. Love you people loads.
I'm gonna have my 2 weeks break however, i have my plans lined up. If you people wanna meet, tell me early or i shall assume, no plans for the day. can i? i'm gonna be calling my girls out if they are up for karaoke. : )
I'm watching this karaoke video that the four girls sang. I swear i miss those times. Shall go back to that.
fact: In love, we need to give & take. In love too, you need to lose something before gaining something.