Recommended dimensions : (W) 140 x (H) 200 px



Create a playlist at MixPod.com
♥ Designed by Fangmin
♥ Basecodes by Chocoxbaby
♥ Inspired by DancingSheep
|
J U L Y A N N A ; ♥She's the one♥ |
navigations are on the right :D ♥To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven.
- No ripping, no spamming, be nice (: - Tag before you leave! - Enjoy ~ |
journal
profile
links
archives ♥ The Lovely Talks Only constructive comments allowed here. Recommended dimensions : (W) 140 x (H) 200 px
♥ credits ♥ Designed by Fangmin ♥ Basecodes by Chocoxbaby ♥ Inspired by DancingSheep |
it's already thursday. I had my week rotting before heading for my Mersing trip tomorrow. Monday, ii guess i was at home, rotting every bit of my flesh just like a dead meat. I was too shagged. Tuesday, i had my time out wuth kai, azrin and caca. Headed to cheryl's chalet at downtown. it was a helluva fun shite! god know why. Then, cabbed down to East Coast. we were making a hell lot of jokes, entertaining ourselves. We then rent bikes and cycled round that area for two hours. Azri joined us for the cycling. bought food from macdonalds, sat somewhere and had dinner. As usual, we entertained ourselves by making jokes. By 9 plus, we parted ways. Bussed down to Bedok with caca and headed home.
Yesterday, met fat by midnoon. headed to town. went to karaoke at Cashstudio. Had our time singing our lungs out. After karaoke, we headed to Heeren to go for flip flops hunt. Made our way to Arab St for dinner. He had his reasons why he brought me there. It used to be Amirah's Grill. Now, i guess they changed the name. Whatever it is, i had chicken ribs with mushroom sauce. Nice. I complement with Fruit Punch. Not those ordinary Fruit Punch made of Syrup. Their's is a blended mixture of those exotic fruits. On the whole, we had a sumptious meal. Thanks for the treat boy. Appreciate it loads. Went to Concourse's starbucks. Dans & Haddy came down. Slacked with them. and yes, i do miss them boys. We were talking about song composing and all. I miss them laaa. We then took bus to Haig Rd to meet bob. I wanted to grab some books from him. Cabbed home with fat. He sent me home. Furthermore, i was with a few books, Thanks for helping me to carry.
Today, is packing day. I will be leaving for Mersing tomorrow morning. I'll be out of town for the whole weekends. I hope i have a great time there. I'm still searcing for my psp charger. okay laaa. You people take care okay. I love you guys.
fact : his image woven in the fabric of my mind.
