I AIN'T HEARTLESS AFTERALL.how'd you feel if you're hated?
how'd you feel if you are hoping too much despite knowing that every hope that you are having, you are taking the risk of
PAIN?
Now, how'd you feel if you were someone who was never proud of telling others about what happened, yet someone just had to break it?
For some specific reason, i find it really hard to
FORGIVE this particular someone that i was onced close to.
For those who knew about it, well then, good.
Prolly you'll understand this state of vulnerability that i am in.
I really wished i have none that i hate.
But it's your enemies who will be your true friends.
cause your enemies will be those will come straight up to you to pin you down, whereas your friends will be too afraid to hurt you.
I haven't forgiven this person since forever.
The fact that he put me in this position where
"HATRED" haunts me, makes me feel that he is worth
NOTHING.
whoa! that was harsh. i know.
Im sorry.
He did try to apologise but faking my front is taking me,
NOWHERE.
I simply don't get why he must do such a thing when i did no sin to him.
It ain't funny dude.
I just wish that one day, we could be sitting over coffee and have a good laugh at why we were childish enough.
but
HELL NO.
I HATE YOU.
How could you possibly pretend that nothing has happened when i never did feel secured when you are there?
now, we're talking about
INSECURITIES.I don't get what's there to be proud of.
I don't get why you had the cheek to do as such?
and yes, i do admit, i
CAN'T face you.
A little too emotional, i know.
Put yourself in my shoes.
I'll see if you wished things to be done that way.