
i wish! i wish with all my might, that i own this house!

cause you kissed me; he saw it!
i gotta be fast in updating.
i'm meeting ffour at pasir ris at four!
meet ffour, at four.
hahahaa!
back from school. short day.
currently receiving songs from afif.
hehehe.
pretty sleepy actually.
i was online and was on the phone with arm.
lol!
"b, nanti u call i, then kita mushy mushy lagi k?"
HAHAHAHA!
disgusting lah whoi!
i dont know if i should be updating about this. but i feel like it.
dont mind me arm.
HAHAHA.
joke of the week ah.
amrul : Gd morning baby = ]
julie: Good morning sweetheart :D
amrul : Had a gd night rest, beeeeee?
julie: Nope. Beeee, i tak suka seh. I tak boleh tidur seh. Ada nyamuk gigit i. Banyak! U pulak macam mana,b?
amrul: Kesian baby. Hahaha. I nye best tidor. Sedap ngan nyaman. Haha. Gerek. Tak kena kacau pon. Ni mesti u tak baca doa sebelum tidor kan? =p
julie: Hari hari i baca doa. Hari hari nyamuk tu datang seh. I macam doa nyamuk datang gitu. Best nya u punya rest! U ada dream pasal i tak, sayang? Hahaha.
amrul: Hahaha. Tu rezeki tu. Haha. Kesian u. Alalalah. I dream abt u skjp. Then dream of hot chicks surrounding me. Gerek u. Then u got dream abt me sayang? Hahaha.
julie: Hot chicks! Haha. U nie. Cheeky lah! Tak. Macam mana i nak dream pasal u? U tak datang kat dream i. Apa lah u nie? Sengaja kan nak kasi i senyum dalam bus. Youve always made me smile. That's why i love you tau!
amrul: Macam mana i nak masok. You dah kene kejut ngan nyamuk seh. I baru nak masok u dah bangon complain gigit nyamuk. Camne u? I make u smile. Of course. i make every girl i met smile. U je yg tegur. Thats why i love you too beeeeeeeee!
julie: Takpe takpe. Malam nie, i halau nyamuk tu semua. Tapi! Promise i, u tak dream of other chicks ke chicken ke hen! Kasi i jealous je! And u tau kan b....Jealousy is a sign of love.
amrul: Alah chickeys come to me seh. What to do? =p. Irresistable. I know lah tu tande kasih sayang, u pon kate smlm u ade date hari tu. I terharu tau.
julie: Okay laaa baby. I nak setia dengan u. I tak tau lah kenapa i love you sooo much! Alah! U pun diam diam! Two time i! U cakap u ada gf. Nasib i ni forgiving. Nasib u cakap u start sayang dia slowly! Kalau tak...I bunuh diri seh b.
amrul: Awww. Thanks love. =] But i didn't seduce her what. She fell for me. She couldn't resist me, i guess. Im irresistable i told u. ;]. Tapi u kene jage i tau. Nanti lain pompuan ngap i. I takleh buat pape =p
THEN, BOTH GOT DISGUSTED!
it's all planned!
hahahahahahahaha!
we wanted to play this mushy mushy game.
this happened while i was on the way to school.
i was smiling all the way in the bus.
We were dissing those idiots who go all mushy in their relationship.
cannot make it lah sehhh!
i think amrullah, we better stop.
geram je dia cakap dia irresistable.
it's irking me!
never ever, julyanna and amrullah addressed each other as I,U.
i feel soo out of place, for a moment!
HAHAHAHA!
talk soon dude.
its crazy how we jumped from one topic to another within a few hours.
LOL!
im still smiling
okay okay!
im late to meet ffour!
going to pasir ris ehub!
woohoo!
see you babies!
fact : OVER MY HEAD.