YOUR STETHOSCOPES CAN BE YOUR PLAY TOYS.
I dont get what's gone into our brains but sure enough, i can say, we were dead bored yet super-ly HIGH. Health assessment practical turned out to be a phototaking session..jpg)
it was behind the curtains. so, we did fuckcare about what's happening inside. noone DARED opened the curtains. we have more photos and might be uploaded in multiply as soon as my tests are over.

AND I TOLD YOU I WASN'T AN ARTIST! MY ART JUST SUCKS BIG TIME. fancy me, being daring to put my name there. this is embarassing. i dont even know what i was trying to draw. i was trying to do something abstract. it turned to be..errr.. i dont know. and i dare swear, my niece can draw better than me. shites.

i met lishah on last friday. shall i call her my baby big foot? she sure has a big foot. she has double the size of my feet! i missed her. since she asked me out, why not. we were at youth park laughing and eating to our hearts content when nash and aizat came by. i did had fun with her. guess i spent the night well with her. and now, i wonder, when i will meet her again.
caca and i. we were in sociology lecture. it got boring some time after. so i decided to put the book aside and talked to her, kak nad and faiz.
AIMS IN LIFE.
Either i am not well updated or i was just the usual "blur sotong". I was pretty amazed by the few Cs to indicate a successful singaporean. I got this during sociology lecture just now.
To be a successful singaporean, you need to have...
~cash
~career
~condominium
~car
~credit cards
~certificates
However, in my point of view, wealth is not much about being successful. It is the act of being able to adapt to any circumstances. I have come across situations where there are people with IQ but no EQ. Being intensely smart does not mean everything. Being able to make yourself as well as others happy is everything. Most people come in package : having to have both EQ and IQ. Some just gave no fig to it. To them, wealth is power. I'd be happy seeing a pauper in disguise rather than seeing someone who flaunts each and every luxuriance that they have earned.
Better than a kick in the teeth.
I've been waiting and i wonder how long more i have to wait for what i have been dreaming for.
However bad the situation mentioned above is, i will be that girl with her own principles in life.
I will still be the girl with the barrel of laughs
One who cares nothing much unless she strikes a vulnerable position.
Tell me, which girl wouldn't want a renaissance man.
We call them the dreamboys.
Just like this idiom which i came across with ; I may be daft;but i'm not stupid.
I won't care if i am called the plain jane.
But this doesn't mean i cared nothing about what the eyes of others would tell them.
And this would then tell the world that i am not as cold as an ice.
I have feelings too.
I may be laughing on the outside.
Who knows you went overboard.
Go buy yourself a 4D if ever i get angry with you.
I admit, i'm a complain queen but i rarely get angry.
Don't misjudge me as someone who is emotion-less.
I'm only human.
=D
pssst.
BIENNALE WAS THE SHITE.
thanks omar for the treat.
I just didnt have the heart to let you go alone.
day out with you and aishah was nice.
we should have more of those.
fact : SECRET ADMIRER. <3