

whoi!
i haven't watch this movie.
-______-
i want to watch!!!
but exams!
arghssss..
just...DONT MIND ME.
IM GOING BONKERS.
I HAVE BEEN TALKING NONSENSE TO MYAA AND MIHAH!
they were my victims! = P
i had my psychology paper just now.
yeeehhhaaa.
2 down 3 more to go baby!
mya wanted to irritate me.
but i counter-irritate her.
lols.
i was in a conversation with the sister-sister la!
one BETTY BOOBS VERY BIG and MYA YAYA PAPAYA LAAAA.
[b]Mya[/b] says:
i know
[b]Mya[/b] says:
nak kacau dier la
mihah fat! says:
DUH
·!¦[·JüLìê·]¦!·™ ♥ BLIND EH? says:
thanks mihah
·!¦[·JüLìê·]¦!·™ ♥ BLIND EH? says:
hate you mya!
·!¦[·JüLìê·]¦!·™ ♥ BLIND EH? says:
i hate you!
[b]Mya[/b] says:
hahah
[b]Mya[/b] says:
wahlao
·!¦[·JüLìê·]¦!·™ ♥ BLIND EH? says:
hahahahahaha
·!¦[·JüLìê·]¦!·™ ♥ BLIND EH? says:
my feet itchy ah
·!¦[·JüLìê·]¦!·™ ♥ BLIND EH? says:
garukkan?
[b]Mya[/b] says:
hahhaha
[b]Mya[/b] says:
pantat
·!¦[·JüLìê·]¦!·™ ♥ BLIND EH? says:
yipee yai yai...yipee yipee yai!
[b]Mya[/b] says:
gila babi
·!¦[·JüLìê·]¦!·™ ♥ BLIND EH? says:
you gila? i know.
·!¦[·JüLìê·]¦!·™ ♥ BLIND EH? says:
no need to say
[b]Mya[/b] says:
hahaha
·!¦[·JüLìê·]¦!·™ ♥ IM BEING ANNOYING. I KNOW. LOL says:
seriously siols. kakiku gatal!!!
[b]Mya[/b] says:
hahah
[b]Mya[/b] says:
garuk la
·!¦[·JüLìê·]¦!·™ ♥ IM BEING ANNOYING. I KNOW. LOL says:
CANNOT!
·!¦[·JüLìê·]¦!·™ ♥ IM BEING ANNOYING. I KNOW. LOL says:
i dont know where is the specific plac.
·!¦[·JüLìê·]¦!·™ ♥ IM BEING ANNOYING. I KNOW. LOL says:
place*
·!¦[·JüLìê·]¦!·™ ♥ IM BEING ANNOYING. I KNOW. LOL says:
like, its everywhere!!!!
·!¦[·JüLìê·]¦!·™ ♥ IM BEING ANNOYING. I KNOW. LOL says:
i garuk one part, the surrounding pun gatal.
·!¦[·JüLìê·]¦!·™ ♥ IM BEING ANNOYING. I KNOW. LOL says:
masyallah!!
[b]Mya[/b] says:
hahahahhahahahahha
[b]Mya[/b] says:
put powders
·!¦[·JüLìê·]¦!·™ ♥ IM BEING ANNOYING. I KNOW. LOL says:
I CANNOT TAHAN!!!
·!¦[·JüLìê·]¦!·™ ♥ IM BEING ANNOYING. I KNOW. LOL says:
ARGH!!!!!!!
·!¦[·JüLìê·]¦!·™ ♥ IM BEING ANNOYING. I KNOW. LOL says:
iwanna jump down.
·!¦[·JüLìê·]¦!·™ ♥ IM BEING ANNOYING. I KNOW. LOL says:
padahal tingkat dua.
·!¦[·JüLìê·]¦!·™ ♥ IM BEING ANNOYING. I KNOW. LOL says:
bodoh nyer !!
mihah fat! says:
HEHEHEEHEHEEHEEH
mihah fat! says:
boleh ah
mihah fat! says:
if u think by jumping down ur kaki okay
mihah fat! says:
jump ah
mihah fat! says:
pls we need a peaceful world, u know what to do. so, pls do.
mihah fat! says:
·!¦[·JüLìê·]¦!·™ ♥ IM BEING ANNOYING. I KNOW. LOL says:
SHUT UP.
·!¦[·JüLìê·]¦!·™ ♥ IM BEING ANNOYING. I KNOW. LOL says:
before i throw you out of the window!
mihah fat! says:
also, second floor
mihah fat! says:
hahahahhahah
[b]Mya[/b] says:
hahahahahha
·!¦[·JüLìê·]¦!·™ ♥ IM BEING ANNOYING. I KNOW. LOL says:
thats why!
·!¦[·JüLìê·]¦!·™ ♥ IM BEING ANNOYING. I KNOW. LOL says:
together we patah kaki
mihah fat! says:
hehehehhe
mihah fat! says:
giler
[b]Mya[/b] says:
hahahah
[b]Mya[/b] says:
not together
[b]Mya[/b] says:
u alone
·!¦[·JüLìê·]¦!·™ ♥ IM BEING ANNOYING. I KNOW. LOL says:
why you side her mya?!!
·!¦[·JüLìê·]¦!·™ ♥ IM BEING ANNOYING. I KNOW. LOL says:
makes me hate you more!
[b]Mya[/b] says:
hahaha
i dont know what's wrong with me today.
i just talked too much.
maybe it was since yesterday?
met with mihah and mya for two consecutive days.
huahuahua
came to eunos to belajar.
met with mya.
down came denn,yayat,pasha and haiqel.
before that, mihohe came down after collecting her IC.
belajar.
yar right.
hahaha.
i planned to memorise my psychology but i didnt bring the notes that i have written.
julie smart mamat sey!
so,i read on bioscience that makes me BIOL.
in the end, we lepak.
mya and mihah puasa.
along came haddy and then we head to bagus to buka with them.
they all puasa,i belum bayar. tak tau biler.
next week agaknyer la.
so,those who went to makan were : julie, mihah, mya, haiqel, yayat, denn and haddy.
haddy went off early to meet his friends.
later on, sya and arif came.
headed back to eunos, cracked nonsense AGAIN.
-__-
helped haiqel with the song.
after some time i havent been writing standard malay, i swear my malay sucks now.
hahaha.
went back home and went online.
bored at first and chatted online with kak nadiah.
both merepek sampai 3am.
went to bed.
hehs.
woke up at 11am just now.
FORCED MYSELF UP.
because i wanna scan through my notes before i sit for my exams that was to start ay 4pm.
oh so ready for paper.
haha!
confident to the max!
got ready.
mom can say "wah? nak pergi exam pun cantik?"
-___-
like, i was in my levis long flair skirt (dah lama punyerrr) and blue sleeveless with sling bag.
tu pun cantik?
moms can be belo ey?
hahaha
im so jahat.
SORRY!
went for paper, azrin kerek laaaa.
i was so happy to get to meet with wawa, aishah,azrin and kai!
whoa!
again, my mouth went blabbering nonsense.
azrin boleh layankan.
otak sort!
too much psychology.
come to exam hall, muka confident.
hahaha!
i saw the paper,we had 10 minutes to read through, i smiled to myself.
phew!
paper went fine.
BECAUSE I STUDIED.
DUH!
macam bodoh kan kau julyanna?
after paper, met with liyana.
like, what the hell sia!
FRIDAY NIGHT?
hehs.
wanted to go out.
but the rest all tak agree.
all nak balek.
-___-
whatever lah kans.
me and liyana were complaining like "lemau! mak oi! aku lemauu!!"
seriously.
if only liyana and i were to be in the same class.
hehs.
no need to mention ah.
in the end, she went to cityhall to meet her sister.
i called mya and tell her i wanna meet her and teman her for buka.
all last minute.
i was damn hungry at that time and none wanna follow me to makan.
so i met mya lorhs.
she was fasting afterall.
thanks mya for meeting me.
mihah was unwell.
ate at eunos.
called dans to meet at eunos.
saw haiqel and chatted with him for awhile.
mya went for her religious class, i met with the boys to do my recording.
they were late as usual.
pfft.
hahaha.
hakim sham came first then haddy, then bob, then haddy and lastly mimi.
we compiled whatever we have composed into one song.
nice nice.
everything went well.
mihah came down despite being sick.
thanks love.
and yeaaa.
went off from eunos at 11pm.
took 61 home and reached at 11.45pm.
chatted with mya and mihah.
thats when i started talking nonsense.
hehsss.
they went off already.
left me all alone.
merepeking to this blog.
sedih life.
i hope the weekends go on well lah kans.
time now is 2am.
pretty early to be sleeping.
but what the hell.
guess i wanna do whatever nonsense i feel like doing ah.
L.E.M.A.U.
-_________-
fact : like a dance,started slow and then love took control.