im gonna have tuition later.
bored currently.
rapping to crazy in love by eminem.
thanks to nazirul. im addicted to the song!
rude yet nice song.
i have to sleep late tonight.
i have to study for biology test tomorrow.
fuuh.
enough is enough.
too many test until i cant get myself organized!
Can't you see what you do to me baby?You make me crazy, you make me act like a maniac.I'm like a lunatic, you make me sickYou truly are the only one who can do this to meYou just make me get so crazy.Like a devil in disguise,You're always full of surprisesAlways pullin' devisesOut your personal vibrators and dildosYou fucked yourself so muchYou play your positionYou never step out of lineEven though I stay in your businessYou've always kept out of mine.I wonder whats on your mindSometimes they say love is blindMaybe that's why the first time I dotted your eyeYou ain't see a sign.You're the ink to my paperWhere my pen is to my padThe moral, the very fiberThe whole substance to my rap.You are my reason for beingThe meaning of my existenceIf it wasn't for youI would never be able to spit thisAs intence I do and the ironyIs you rely on me as muchas I rely on you to inspire me like you do.The only way that I am able to stay so stableIs you're the legs to my tableIf you were to break I'd fall on my face.You're like the root to my evilYou let my devil come out meYou let me beat the shit out youBefore you beat the shit out me.this is not the full rap.
i just pick out those that stands out and has the true meaning.
im off.
i'll be online later at night.
tmr will be our dance pract.
hopefully all can attend as promised!
i gtg now.
byebye.
:)