I found a few quotes that is soo true.
-Love has to do more with his absence than with his presence.
-You know u love somebodywhen it is hard to say good-bye.
-Their love is fake emotions painted on their face.
-Some times being apart
only brings you closer in the end
but can i survive until the end???
-I keep telling myself that you wasn't worth it in the first place
I keep telling myself that things are going to be better
I keep telling myself that life goes on
But it doesn't seem to change anything
does it??
-The one that makes you cry the most, can make you smile the most, and the one that holds the light of your day has the power to take it away. -.-
-The walls will tumble
But I'm not gonna cry
My heart will crumble
If you ever say goodbye
-He is'nt my boyfriend - but i love his hugs, his smile, his advice,his love, his kindness & thetimes we laugh together. I guess i fell in love..
-Sickness Never Really Controls Me
But Illness Takes Everything From Me!
-I'm lost in this ocean of confusion, because without you i dont have a north to follow.
-Dont worry the bruises are NOTHING;;..once you look at my heart..
-I say i hate you cuz i wish i really did
-You never took the time to notice how much you were hurting me you never noticed that i was dying inside i know i tried to hide it but everybody noticed except for you.
-Its hard to forget u and move on bcuz when im nearly over u, u call or write to me.
-Its crazy how you can totally treat me like crap but your still the only person i think about...
-Seriously if you were to walk by me today i dont think i would feel a thing... you've already made me numb
-Im starting to realize its not you i miss... i miss what we had...
-I dont know if I'm finally getting over u, or is it that im getting used to the pain.
-As I sit in here I laugh to the broken heart you made bleed today and that broken heart was mine and now I laugh at thee, because you made a fool out of me
-Dont fall in love with someone you cant live with fall in love with someone you cant live with out
-Let me go, let me be free.Alone in this world I need to be
-Tired of seeing your face and not able to tell you how I feel.
-A broken heart never really heals.
-It is not the love that gives you pain it is the absence of love that gives you pain
-The worst thing about dreaming about someone you love is realizing that when you wake up you're still alone.
-Take the risk, face the fall, if hes the right one he wont break ur heart.
-Ill push you away, avoid you, only to see if you care enough to break the silence that i built between us
-This relationship has damaged us both, and has left us useless.
My punishment is to always love you, Your punishent( you will never be able to love someone else)
-Every word that you say, brings the smile on my face...except when you say goodbye, thats what makes me cry!!!
-You say that i deserve better then you and that is why you go and break my heart and leave me on the floor crying myself to sleep?!?!?
-U apologise, each time im left with tears.
Its ur fault, but i ask you why?
When the apology is given, u disappear.
Is each sorry yet another lie?
-I guess I'm a fool,For thinking that your thinking of me.
-Promises mean [everything],
But after they're broken...
[sorry] means [nothing].
-I love walking in the rain cuz noody knows I'm crying.
-When I lost you,I lost the smile on my face that I use to have.
-"When you're arguing with an idiot, make sure that the other person isn't doing the same thing!"
-You always want what you can't have and once you have it you don't want it anymore but once its gone you wish you had it again.
-Its always easy to be stupid when you're in love, but its even easier to be stupid in love when he doesn't love you back!
-What we have is special I will always treasure it til the end...Because before we became lovers we started off as good friends...
-Never have regrets because at one time or another it was actually what you wanted.
-Why love another when all youre going to do is hurt them in the end
-When she saw him last night,she wondered how much longer she'll have to pretend to be happy.
-All movies have happy endings but all movies are fake therefore all happy endings must be fake too...no wonder my love ended up like this.
-If nothing lasts forever I want u 2 be my nothing!
-People say i have my BLONDE MOMENTS,I have to admit its true..but the DUMBEST ONE i've had waswhen I said "yes" to someone like you
-There Are Days When I Want To Pick Up The Phone And CallYou Because I've Had A Horrible Day, And Than I RememberYour Not Mine Anymore, So I Put The Phone Down, And Cry.
-I'm always telling people "Don't worry. You'll be fine."Maybe I should take my own advice some time..
-I never stopped loving you. I just stopped letting you know.
got that?
maybe most of them had made me to realise and reflect what has happened to me.
hehe.
im bored. thats it!