I’m over your liesand I’m over your games.I’m over you asking meWhen you know I’m not okay.You call me and I…And I pick up the phone.And though you’ve been telling me, I know you’re not alone.
Oh and that’s why
Your eyes… I’m over it.You’re smile… I’m over it.Realized… I’m over it, I’m over it, I’m over…
Wanting you to be wanting me.No, that ain’t no way to be.How I feel.Read my lips.Because I’m so over…(I’m sorry)
Moving onIt is my time.You never were a friend of mine.Hurt at first a little bitBut now I’m so overSo over it.I’m so over it…the part that suits him so much.
whatever it is.
he have been calling me.
i didnt answer.
was asleep la dehh.
school starts
i have to be on bed early.
i dun want to be a sleepyhead in class.
hehe.
im bored currently
suhaila told me "one day, u post ur blog alot of times eh?"
haha.
"drop like this!"
oh yah.
im going overseas next month. celebrate daddy's birthday.
maybe Batam, Bintan or KL.
depends ah.
most probably Batam.
the Go-Kart is soo waiting for me.
the Banana Boat!
Shopping.
bapak bapak. mas mas. bibik bibik. mbak mbak.
iya itu dong!
in school, i was bullied again.
thanks lagi.
haha.
again, about the teacher.
NO WAY!
i can still remember i spotted Germaine's mistake.
"MEAJURE!"
jure habes!
it was suppose to be MEASURE!
haha.
goddamn.
loud yet sooo wrong!
next week gonna get my FnN coursework B.
work resumes again.
yay!
haha.
see u all soon.
sleeping.
the pig is going to bed.
(",)