
i just need some space.
im just suffocated in all those books.
ppl are overprotecting me.
haiz..
space..space...
its exam time and im in the mood for study.
so pls..dun get me out of this exam mood.
or i'll just flare up
wen i say,i study,means i really wanna study.
i dun want any hindrance.
i've gotten over wads past.
its just torn in between the two.cause i really wanna be wif u.cos something telling me,i should leave u alone.soo..
yea.
thats it.
i dun wanna be soo stressed up.
things haf got bettter.
so its time to just think of exams.
there's still a long way to go.
long way for relationship.
long way for success.
the one i love,is out for someone.
wad am i to do?
im feeling really unappreciated..you taking my love for granted babe.i dunno how much more i can take from u.you dun do the things u used to do.you dun even say i love u too.and lately i've been feeling feeling unappreciated..Oh when I first met youI thought you was the most perfect manThat I ever seenI still don't understand whyYou treat me like you doI use to give into your liesBut now I see the truthOh no I don't want to hear it I'm throughYea I know I'll still be missing youBut it's not worth the painThat I've gained from youYou make me feelUnappreciatedthat's it!blablabla.im signing off..kisses to all who read my blog.love u all!